Aging backwards class
Hosted by Essentrics Master Educator, Gail Garceau
• Date: Sunday, October 22nd, 2017
• Time: 1:00pm-2:30pm
• Location: MISFITSTUDIO (761 Queen St. West, 3rd Floor, Toronto, ON M6J 1G1)
• Cost: $45 CAD + HST (13%)
The creator of Essentrics - Miranda Esmonde-White - has taught us that it's never too late to slow down, or even reverse, the common effects of aging in her New York Times bestselling book, Aging Backwards.
This 1.5 hour class will explain the principles behind the program, discuss all the health and wellness benefits it offers and demonstrate how and why the Essentrics technique helps to relieve chronic pain, joint stiffness, poor posture, loss of energy, weight gain and other symptoms of aging – through the use of proper and safe, gentle movement.
Enjoy a slow-paced and gentle, full body workout and leave with tools, tips, and confidence to take your health into your hands.
This class is designed for people who:
• Are looking for a slower-paced Essentrics class
• Are beginning to exercise after a long sedentary period
• Have chronic aches and pains and/or joint stiffness
• Are recovering from injuries
• Follow Classical Stretch and/or Essentrics workouts at home and want personal tips to improve their technique and positioning
• Are interested learning to teach Essentrics Aging Backwards and joining the Instructor Certification program
Suitable for men and women of all ages who are looking for a gentle, safe class with a warm environment. Whether you’re not sure how to get started, or need that boost to keep moving forward, this is the class for you!
Material to Bring: Exercise mat, fitness clothing, water bottle
**Once we receive your payment, we will use the email associated with your order to get in touch with you. Please be sure to keep that in mind and check your email account for updates!
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be given for cancellations.